Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm stuck in the midst of self medicating. I can't go to the doctor's because I think I'm almost better except for sudden coughs and flu stuffed nose and I don't want to waste anymore money when I'm almost better. And I didn't go to the doctor's initially because I was hoping that self medicating with past medicine (drug abuse that's what it is!) would make me well. It did. But now I'm running out of medicine.
So even though I'm technically not altogether well, I shall go on with my plans next week as arranged. I refuse to be seen as a lazy sleep all day person. The brown in my hair is fading. I'm thinking of having highlights without dying my whole head.
My sister and I were going "John Ter-ry. John Ter-ry" yesterday because the man scored with a header to put Chelsea in front at Bolton. And Lamps got himself on the scoreboard to break a midfield record of 15 league goals. Yay!
Countdown to another championship! It may happen tomorrow if Chelsea beat Everton and Man U drop points! *Eyes shining brightly!*